Monday, February 23, 2009

PowerPoint

I have been working on my powerpoint assignment for this class. This assignment has made me reconsider the modality for presenting information in a new light. Never before have I used powerpoint to make a tutorial without a supporting commentary (live presentation). I have structured my tutorial in order to be engaging to a viewer. I used video and audio clips to bring information to life. I have used Imovie in order to create my own videos (rather than merely youtube). This really provides the needed evidence to substantiate my thesis. 

The following video appears on the second slide of my powerpoint presentation: 


Upon doing this project it became apparent that there are some compatibility issues between Mac and PC computers. I finally was able to format my CD such that it could be read universally. My peers seemed to encounter similar problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment